Status quo and prospect of standardization development of machinery industry
1. The development of machinery industry has consolidated the foundation of standardization work. After more than 50 years of development, the machinery industry has formed an industrial system with complete categories and considerable scale and certain level. Over the years, it has provided a large amount of equipment for various departments of the national economy, whether it is The economic aggregate, or the important indicators such as export earnings and employment capacity, all indicate that the machinery industry has become the pillar industry of China's national economy, and shows that China ranks among the world's major machinery industry.
2. Standardization work promotes the development of machinery industry
1 to provide specifications for the production activities of the machinery industry;
2 build bridges for advanced manufacturing technology applications;
3 to provide support for the industrial restructuring of the machinery industry;
4 create conditions for the promotion of trade;
5 providing means for international competition;
6 to provide support for resource conservation and comprehensive utilization;
7 standard 12603 items, including 4307 national standards and 8296 industry standards;
There are 90 standardization technical committees in the country, including 76 chapters and 24 machinery industries;
9 TC and SC Secretariat of the International Organization for Standardization: There are three TC Secretariats (ISO/TC1/IEC/TC7, IEC/TC85) and one SC Secretariat (ISO/TC10/SC6).
3, the main problem 1 The overall level is low and does not meet the needs of revitalizing the machinery industry.
a, the standard architecture is unreasonable;
b, the standard content is unreasonable;
c, the standard technical content is low;
d. Standard updates are not timely.
2 Low degree of internationalization is not conducive to improving international competitiveness
a. The use of international standards and foreign advanced standards is low;
b. The use of international standards and foreign advanced standards is of low quality;
c. The level of substantive participation in internationalization is low.
3 low service capacity, reducing the effectiveness of standardization work
a. Standardized service means are backward, with a single form, low level of informationization, and low efficiency;
b. Standardization services are still in the service stage of standard texts, materials and documents. Development Environment
1. Standardization work has been included in the agenda of the revitalization machinery industry. Several Opinions on Accelerating the Revitalization of Equipment Manufacturing Industry proposes that the role of standardization in revitalizing the equipment manufacturing industry should be fully utilized. Improve the level of national standards, industry standards and corporate standards. Improve China's equipment manufacturing standard system and create conditions for China's equipment products to participate in international competition.
2. Standards have become the technical basis for improving the ability of independent innovation
3. Optimizing the industrial structure of the machinery industry requires high standards
4. Develop a resource-saving and environment-friendly machinery industry to set clear requirements for standardization work
5. Economic globalization pushes standardization to the forefront of international competition
6. Strengthening standardization services is an urgent need to improve the effectiveness of standardization development Goals
1. Guiding ideology Guided by Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thinking of the "Three Represents". We will comprehensively implement the scientific development concept and focus on improving the standard level in line with the working principle of “government guidance, market promotion, enterprise-oriented, service industry”. Speed up standard updates. Strengthen standardization services, give full play to the fundamental role of standardization in revitalizing the machinery industry, and enhance the international competitiveness of the machinery industry. Contribute to vigorously revitalize the machinery industry and take a new road to industrialization.
2. Work Objectives The goal of the standardization of the machinery industry in 2010 is to establish a mechanical industry standard system that is in line with international standards, stands out from the point, and has a reasonable structure. The overall level of standards has been significantly improved.
3, the main signs 1 In the mechanical industry standard system, digital, network and intelligent product standards, industrial equipment energy efficiency standards, energy consumption energy consumption limit standards, sewage resource standard, material saving standards, safety standards ratio increased significantly. 2 The proportion of independent innovation technology and transformation technology achievements in the machinery industry standard has been significantly improved. 3 The standard ageing of major industries in the machinery industry is controlled within 5 years.
4 Establish a standardized service system for the machinery industry, and the standards have been effectively implemented to meet the rapid development needs of the machinery industry.
5 The conversion rate of international standards in major industries exceeds 70%, and the standards for safety, environment and applicable international trade are gradually synchronized with the development of international standards.
6 Strive to undertake the TC or SC Secretariat of two international standardization organizations, propose 15 international standard work projects, participate in the formulation of 60 international standards, and gradually improve the dominant position in the formulation of international standards.
7 Form a market-oriented, enterprise-oriented, standardization technical committee as the standardization work system of the organization form, and basically establish a standardized service network that uses information technology as a means and operates according to the market-oriented mechanism, and the standardization service capability is obviously improved.
1. Key tasks 1 Improve the market adaptability of the machinery industry standard
a. Focusing on improving the independent innovation capability of the machinery industry and strengthening the formulation of standards for transforming independent innovation achievements;
b. Focusing on the optimization of machinery industry products and industrial structure, and intensifying the development of key technical standards for the urgent use of high-tech and high value-added products;
c. Renewing standards in a timely manner around changes in market demand
d. Focusing on improving the quality, grade and added value of export products of the machinery industry, and improving the technical sum and level of standards;
e. Focusing on the establishment of China's technical trade measures system, speeding up the revision and speed of technical regulations and conformity assessment standards;
f. Focusing on the development of resource-saving and environment-friendly machinery industry, and strengthening the standardization of energy conservation, water conservation, material-saving products and environmental protection equipment;
g. Establish and improve the safety standard system for machinery industry products around safe production.
2 Improve the international competitiveness of machinery industry standards
a. Actively and effectively adopt international standards and advanced foreign standards, achieve integration with international standards, break through and overcome barriers, and create conditions for the machinery industry to participate in international competition;
b. Actively and substantively participate in the formulation of international standards, so that the international standards more reflect the technical requirements and interests of China's machinery industry;
c. Actively promote the professional sector of the machinery industry with export advantages, standardization with independent intellectual property rights and industrialization, making it an important part of international standards and ensuring advantages in international competition.
3 Improve the effectiveness of the standardization work in the machinery industry. Establish complete, efficient and accurate. Timely machinery industry standardization information service and technology management platform to improve standardization management efficiency, strengthen standard publication and distribution, improve standard training quality, and actively promote standard implementation.
2. Important area
1 Agricultural machinery industry: tractors, tillage planting and fertilizing machinery, water-saving irrigation equipment, plant protection machinery, facility agriculture, agricultural and sideline products deep processing equipment, harvest storage and drying machinery, animal husbandry machinery, agricultural transport machinery.
2 Internal combustion engine industry: medium and small power internal combustion engine, small gasoline engine, oil pump nozzle.
3 Construction machinery industry: earthmoving machinery, road construction maintenance machinery, intelligent engineering machinery, tunnels and underground excavation machinery, drilling and mining machinery, rock drilling machinery, engineering machinery parts.
4 Instrumentation industry: industrial automation instrumentation and control systems, electrical instruments, scientific instruments, intelligent geodetic instruments, sensors and functional materials, laser technology and products.
5 cultural office equipment industry: photography, photocopying, film machinery.
6 petrochemical general industry: pumps, fans, compressors, valves, vacuum acquisition and application equipment, filtration and separation machinery, printing machinery, plastic machinery, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, environmental protection machinery, packaging machinery.
7 Heavy mining industry: metallurgical equipment, mining machinery, material handling machinery, large castings and forgings.
8 Machine tool industry: metal cutting machine tools, special processing machine tools, woodworking machine tools and tools, forging machinery, casting machinery, tools, measuring instruments, abrasives, industrial machinery and electrical systems.
9 Electrical and electrical industry: large hydropower units, supercritical coal-fired thermal power units, clean coal combustion power generation equipment, large air-cooled generator sets, nuclear power equipment, gas-steam combined cycle power generation equipment, fuel cells, renewable energy power generation equipment, exchange million Volt-conversion and transformation equipment, ±500kV high-voltage DC power transmission and transformation equipment, ±800kV UHV DC transmission and transformation equipment, electrical basic materials, main electrical equipment for power transmission and transformation equipment systems, coal-fired industrial boilers, high-efficiency energy-saving electrical appliances, intelligent electrical appliances .
10 general basic parts industry: rolling bearings, sliding bearings, hydraulic and pneumatic seals, fasteners, pipe fittings, springs, screen screening and particle inspection methods, molds, gears, powder metallurgy products.
(11) Basic processes and common technologies: automation and information technology, product design specifications, manufacturing process specifications, product structural elements, casting, mechanical safety, surface treatment, mechanical vibration and impact, forging, heat treatment, welding, non-destructive testing, product size and geometry specifications. Development measures
1. Cultivate and develop a standardized market 1 publicity and standardization;
2 establish the main position of the enterprise;
3 play the role of industry associations;
4 Strengthen the construction of the standardization technical committee.
2. Promote standardization reform
1 establish a standard innovation mechanism;
2 Establish a market mechanism for standard revision and revision;
3 Establish substantive participation in the international standardization working mechanism;
4 Establish a diversified investment mechanism for standardization work.
3. Improve the standard of service 1 Strengthen the construction of standardized service information systems;
2 to expand the content of standardized service objects;
3 Promote the implementation of standards.
4. Cultivate a high-quality standardization team